Nuffnang ad

Sunday, July 15, 2012

I Finally Saw Those PBB Teens

That's time I won't be able to take back.

Remind me again why they're "heroes", according to one columnist.
(Courtesy of pinoystarblog.com)

All I could think of while they were describing their pairing off with one another:

Inbreeding?

As part of my fact-finding about Sen. Chiz Escudero on taking another career path by being the co-host of Kris Aquino in her morning show, I had the excruciating...joy of beholding these teenagers who "fought" against one another for prizes in the millions of pesos by being the most "votable", sometime this week.

(http://theguywithablog.blogspot.com/2012/07/were-not-working-our-senators-hard.html is where I write about a senator's job probably being easy, thanks to Chiz and Bong showing us how to juggle their way through many hats.)

There were these twins (finalists for this season) that would make drag queen behavior passe.

There were the (predictably) pa-cute guys - not finalists - professing their "affection" for the girls who were finalists. (Can anyone say "hanging on those darned 15 minutes?")

And then the "big winner", Myrtle, who, when asked by Kris if she was really outspoken and had a strong personality, responded by nodding her head meekly and acted as if she was mute.

Do we have a Ministry of Time? I'd like to get back those wasted minutes, please.

And don't get me started on Sen. Escudero acting all kilig (gushy) around these teenagers.

I couldn't decide which car crash was worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment